Ivan developed the Level Up Framework from his experience as Learning & Development manager at companies such as Apple, Ameri-Corps, and T-Mobile. The Level Up framework focuses on helping corporations overcome challenges that have been hindering their growth and effectiveness, enabling them to reach the next level of success.
Ivan’s motivation for helping organizations get unstuck came from personally observing that often times staff were disengaged and unmotivated, teams were dysfunctional, and workplaces felt stagnant. It deeply saddened him that many of the people were not working to their full potential and he helped to solve these major organizational challenges through learning and org development initiatives.
Ivan’s experience and education includes:
- 15 years leading change initiatives at organizations like such as Apple and T-Mobile.
- Leading and managing teams (direct reports), and as many as 60+ project stakeholders per project (dotted-line reports).
- Hosting conferences on leadership, organizational change, and learning with more than 300 attendees.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration (California Polytechnic State University)
- Master’s Certification in Project Management (University of California Santa Cruz)
- MPM® designation accredited by American Academy of Project Management
- Crucial Conversations® Certified Trainer
Ivan is fluent in English and Mandarin and once travel-hacked a 3-week trip to Europe using airline miles, hotel points, and a mere $100. Ivan currently works as the Senior Program Manager of Learning and Development at one of America’s top telecom companies and lives with his wife and chocolate lab in Seattle.