Training & Workshops
I provide a suite of leadership courses that are focused, engaging, and impactful.
The Water Aid Project* is a charity devoted to providing access to clean water in Central America. With a growing staff, they were looking for ways to manage the environmental footprint their organization had. Knowing my background at Apple, they approached me to deliver workshops and training on corporate citizenship and to educate their staff on ways to be greener.
I delivered a series of workshops at their annual conference and their offices throughout the year. The result was improved environmental literacy of employees by 68% over a 6-month period as well as a decrease in their environmental footprint.
*The names have been changed to respect confidentiality.
Here are a few workshops that I can provide for your organization:
- How to Engage Learners Through Effective Facilitation (Train-the-trainer)
- Project Management for the Rest of Us (Non-Project Managers)
- Business Acumen & Financial Literacy in the Workplace
- Applying Getting Things Done (GTD®) to Accelerate Results for Your Team
- Corporate Citizenship and Environmental Sustainability 101, 201, and Beyond
- Using the StandOut tool to Immediately Improve Your Performance